LO75 & 76 // Famoso Dragstrip // Oct 13-Oct 15
Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series Event Registration & Tech Card Submission
Step 1 - Entry Fee & Ticketing
- Click here to purchase all entries and crew credentials:
Online Ticketing and Event Registration
- All driver entries and crew credentials will be purchased online prior to event.
- Please be prepared to provide the NHRA membership number & category for each race entry purchased. This will be verified with the tech card submissions.
- Online order confirmation email will include link to required event tech card and waivers.
- NHRA Gold Card Holders please register here: [email protected]
Step 2 - NHRA Online Tech Card
- Online order confirmation email will include link to required event tech card and W9.
- This system allows you to prepopulate your most recent tech card submission data from the current season.
- There will be no paper tech cards available or accepted at the event.
Step 3 - Participant & Crew Member Event Waivers
- All participants & crew over the age of 18 will be required to complete an event waiver at time of entry.
- Waivers must completed online or onsite at the facility, as instructed by NHRA & Member Track.
TECH CARD POLICY REMINDER
Reminder to all participants, any driver making a run prior to submitting an electronic tech card and not signing the online or onsite waiver will be disqualified from the event. Disqualification applies to driver and vehicle in which the illegal run was involved. Should a driver have a second entry in a different category at the same event, the second entry will be allowed to continue providing tech inspection and waiver signing was completed prior to making a run in the vehicle.
TECH CARD CHANGES / CORRECTIONS
If any corrections are required after submitting a tech card.
- Competitor will notify the race director or NHRA staff of any necessary corrections as soon as possible.
- NHRA will provide competitor a link to edit the tech card.
CLASS CHANGES (STK, SS, COMP)
Stock Super, Stock, and Comp competitors that request a class change after submitting a tech card.
- Racer notifies the tech department of a class change prior to making a qualifying attempt.
- Tech department confirms vehicle fits within the class then makes applicable changes to weight sticker, etc.
- Tech department notifies the tower of change
LUCAS OIL DIVISIONAL EVENT SCHEDULE
LUCAS OIL DRAG RACING SERIES CONTINGENCY
- Please complete online W-9 included in your event registration email. Your payee information will be submitted directly to NHRA.
- W-9 Form: Online W9 Form
- If electronic timeslips are available for this event, a link will be provided below
Link: Timeslip App Link
NHRA.tv LIVE STREAMING